creu endeavour to strive for the best solutions on all their projects and understand how time spent resolving good designs can make a difference to a business, can reduce energy consumption and can create great places to live, work and visit.
using the latest technology and a BIM (building information modelling) methodology of working creu can bring the following added benefits to a project:
- any part of the design and construction process can be easily visualised with photo realistic images or animations
- the building information model is a complete representation of the building therefore any changes to the model will ripple through to all drawings and documentation ensuring accuracy.
- construction documents can be generated more easily therefore freeing time to concentrate on design rather than documentation.
- structural, mechanical, electrical and fit out information can be added to the model allowing any clashing objects to be detected.
- information passing between parties can be standardized.
- materials and quantities can be derived from the model automatically.
- design variations can be prototyped and tested.